Actions with keywords
To edit multiple keywords at once:
- On the My campaigns page, select the campaigns and click the Bids and keywords tab. The tab will become active after you select at least one campaign.
- Select the keywords you want to edit and click Actions at the bottom of the page.
- Select an action or tool:
- Find and replace
- You can find and replace text. Enter the text you want to find in the Search field, and the text you want to replace it with in the Replace with field. Specify where to search for the fragment: in keywords or negative keywords. You can change a maximum of 10,000 keywords at a time. Learn more about find and replace.
- Bid Wizard
- Single bid: To set a single bid for the selected keywords, enter the desired amount and click Set. Bids will be applied to all the selected keywords according to their display positions.
- Bid Wizard: Go to the tab to set up bids more flexibly. You can specify your bid for search results based on the traffic volume you want; set a bid for ad networks based on the desired audience reach; increase or decrease the bid by a specified percentage; or set the maximum bid value.
Learn more about setting bids.
- Add operators
- Select the operator and click Apply. It will be added to all the selected keywords.
To add multiple operators, repeat the operation.
- Change case
- Select the change case method and click Apply.
If the actions can't be applied to some keywords, you'll see a warning.