Report unauthorized copying of information from my site

If another resource has content identical to yours, this isn't enough to exclude the site from the search results.

To protect your copyright, you can file a complaint directly with the administrator of the site that you believe has content identical to yours, or use other legal means to protect your rights.

If you can't come to an agreement with the site administration, try writing to the site's hosting provider. You can find out the hosting provider details via the WHOIS service.