This page shows sites that you have confirmed rights to and added to the service.
The following information is available for each site:
- The number of pages visited by the Yandex robot during indexing.
- The number of pages shown in Yandex search results.
- The TIC.
Notification about changes in the Yandex.Metrica counter
If the site has a Yandex.Metrica counter installed, you can get a message in the Yandex.Webmaster service about the health of the site and about changes in the counter's operation.
This message is generated after checking the counter statistics on site pages. If you see a message, it may mean that the counter is:
- Installed incorrectly (the counter code contains errors).
- Installed on a small fraction of the site's pages, which can significantly reduce the efficacy of the data obtained.
If you received a message
- Whether the counter is installed on all the site's pages. For example, you may have recently added new pages.
- Counter statuses in the Yandex.Metrica web interface. They show whether the counter code is being processed correctly.
- Make changes as necessary.
- In the Webmaster service, click Recheck to test the site's pages again.
Questions and Answers
Does adding a site to my list of sites affect how fast it will be indexed?
Registering a site in the service doesn't affect indexing.
Can someone else get information about my site?
Site information is only accessible to users who have confirmed their site management rights. To confirm rights, a user must be able to change the site's pages.
You can see information about all users who have confirmed site management rights on the Confirm site management rights page in the Webmaster service.
Can another user see information about the same sites?
Other users can see information about your sites if they add them to their accounts and confirm management rights.