Registration and login
I am registered in Toloka
- Log in to .
- Go to the site. The tasks page opens. You can complete any of them.
If you don't remember your username or password, go to the page.
I am registered in Yandex, but not in Toloka
- Open .
- Check if the username is on the top right of the page:
- There is no username
Click the Enter button at the top of the page, choose the username and enter your password. If you don't remember your username or password, go to the page.
- Wrong username
- Click on it and then click Log out.
- My username
- Go to the next step.
- Click the I'm a performer button.
Fill in the profile information.If there is a warning on the registration page:
Go to and link your phone number. We need your number to send the SMS code.
The user with the phone number specified in Yandex.Passport is already registered in Toloka. Make sure that you aren't registered in Toloka with a different username. You can also try to .
If linked to the wrong number, change it. For more information about linking a phone number, see Yandex.Passport help.Attention. According to the User Agreement, a user can have one account in Toloka.
- Accept the User Agreement and click Next.
I don't have a Yandex account
- in Yandex. Be sure to enter your mobile phone number. We need it for sending the SMS code.
- Register in Toloka.
Frequently asked questions
- I can't get an SMS with the confirmation code
- I had an account in Toloka. Now I can't register because the number belongs to another user
- How do I change the phone number in my account?
- I can't log in to the Toloka mobile app because I don't know my username
- I can't log in to Toloka on my computer because I don't know my username
I can't get an SMS with the confirmation code
I had an account in Toloka. Now I can't register because the number “belongs to another user”
- The user may have one account in Toloka.
- The user must have a unique phone number.
If you don't remember your credentials in Toloka, use .
If you deleted your account in Toloka, you can't register again or restore the deleted account.
How do I change the phone number in my account?
To change your phone number, go to and change your main number.
I can't log in to the Toloka mobile app because I don't know my username
In the web version of Toloka, the username is shown in the upper right corner, next to the avatar. If your name or nickname is displayed next to the avatar, click on the avatar. The username will be shown in the window that opens.
I can't log in to Toloka on my computer because I don't know my username
If you use the Toloka mobile app, choose the platform:
Open the menu by tapping at the top of the screen. Your username is at the top next to the avatar.
- Click . The forum page opens in your browser.
- Click the Yandex logo at the top of the screen.
- Click your name or nickname at the top of the screen. Your username is shown in the window that opens.
Open your Profile. Your username is under your name.
- Tap the Edit button on the right. The profile page opens in the browser.
- Tap About at the bottom of the page.
- Tap the avatar at the top of the screen.
- Choose Account management in the window that opens. The Yandex.Passport page shows your username.