- Benefits of PayPal
PayPal is one of the most popular payment systems that provides a fast and secure way to pay online.
Area of operation Fees Minimum withdrawal amount Withdrawal method From 2 to 6% From $0.02 to $1 The terms for withdrawing money to a bank account depend on the currency. Read more in the PayPal Help Center.
How to connect PayPal
Step 1. Registration
To withdraw money from Toloka, you need to register with PayPal.
- Click Open an account.
- Select Personal account and click Continue.
- Enter your phone number. Click Next.
- Enter the code from the SMS.
- Enter your email address and come up with a strong password. Click Next.
- Fill in your personal data and confirm opening the account.
- Congratulations! You have successfully registered.
- Email confirmation
After successful registration, you need to confirm your email address.
Note. You can't change your main email address.
- Log in to your account and click .
- Find your email address in the settings and click Confirm.
- On the page that opens, confirm your email address. You will receive an email with a confirmation link.
Step 2. Wallet verification
To withdraw money from Toloka, you need to verify your wallet.
- Log in to your personal account.
- Click Add a bank account or card.Note. You only need to link a card to verify your wallet. To withdraw money to a bank account, you need to link it.
- Click Link a card.
- Enter your card details and click Link card.
- 60 rubles will be deducted from the card. In the bank receipt, you'll find a four-digit confirmation code.Note. Adding funds can take from three to five business days.
- Enter the code in the field and click Confirm card.
If you don't receive the code within a few minutes, you can confirm your card later.
To do this, go to your personal account. In the Account section, select the card and click Enter the code to confirm. Enter the code in the field and click Confirm card.
- Congratulations! You have verified your wallet.
- Adding a bank account
To withdraw money to a bank account, you need to link it.
To do this:
- Log in to your personal account.
- Click Link a bank account.
- Fill in the data and click Agree and link.
- Two small sums of money (less than 0.5 rubles) will be deposited to and then withdrawn from the account.Note. Adding funds can take from three to five business days.
- You need to enter these amounts in the relevant fields and click Confirm.
If you don't receive the deposits within a few minutes, you can confirm your bank account later.
To do this, go to your personal account. In the Account section, select the bank account and click Confirm bank account. Enter the amounts in the fields and click Confirm.
- Congratulations! You have confirmed your bank account.
How to withdraw money from Toloka
Don't request withdrawal until you are sure that your account is confirmed in the payment system. Otherwise, your request may be rejected after some time, and you will have to submit it again.
To withdraw money, you need to link your wallet.
Open the My money page.
- Find PayPal and click Withdraw.
- Link your PayPal wallet. The wallet must be verified. The linked wallet will be displayed in the My money section.Note. The wallet is linked once. After that, you'll be able to withdraw money.
- Enter the amount in the Amount field and click Withdraw.
- An SMS with a code will be sent to your number. Enter it and click Confirm.
- The money will be transferred to your wallet. It usually takes a few hours or days, but sometimes longer. The maximum transfer time is 30 days. Check the operation status in the Actions history section.
How to withdraw money from PayPal
To withdraw money:
- Go to the PayPal site.
- Click Transfer money.
- Select where you are transferring the money from and to.
- Enter the amount you want to transfer.
- Click Continue.
- Review your request and click Transfer.
There is no fee for transferring money from PayPal to a local bank account. Some banks may charge a transfer fee. For more information, contact the bank directly.
Read more about fees in the PayPal Help Center.