«Calls, details» report
This report can help you find out how many calls were successfully linked to sessions and site users in Yandex.Metrica. It also helps you pinpoint which traffic sources, ad campaigns, and key words resulted in calls. You can go directly to the call tracker's website from the «Calls, details» report if you want to view detailed statistics.
This report also displays information about Yandex.Direct calls.
To view the report:.
- Ways to use this report
- Conditions for getting the report
- Report structure and setup
- Questions and answers
Ways to use this report
Yandex.Metrica links sessions to calls that are tracked using the dynamic method.
Conditions for getting the report
Report structure and setup
The metrics presented in the report can be used as segmentation conditions.
For information about configuring reports, see Report settings.
Questions and answers
- A user ID was transmitted that doesn't exist in the Yandex.Metrica database.
- The user's session ended after the call that was transmitted to the service, or earlier than 21 days before the data was sent.
- Conversion tracking is enabled after data was transmitted to Yandex.Metrica and the conversion tracking period hasn't reached 21 days yet.
Yandex.Metrica doesn't link calls to users and user sessions in the following cases:
Statistics for the «Call» goal are collected and displayed in reports when Yandex.Metrica links a call to a session.
In the «Calls, details» report, the date and time of the call indicate exactly when it was made. The session this call is linked to might have taken place earlier. For example, a user visited the site on March 11 and called the company on March 13. In the «Calls, details» report for March 13, one call will be displayed, while the «Conversions» report will not show the «Call» goal achievement, because the conversion is linked to the visit on March 11.