About Yandex.Metrica mobile app
You can use the Yandex.Metrica mobile app to track site statistics and manage some tag settings. You can use the app if you already have at least one Yandex.Metrica tag.
- Configure summaries to display the metrics important to you on the home screen.
- Manage access, including to “Monetization” group reports.
- Get reports on sessions for the current day. View depersonalized information for each session on a site, including the time of the session, the source, the number of goals achieved, and the session parameters.
- Receive user reports. View depersonalized information about user sessions.
- Get standard reports.
- See reports on conversions for created goals.
- Session Replay recordings.
- Click maps, link maps, and scroll maps.
- Creating and managing segments.
- Saved reports and “Favorites”.
- Scheduled reports.
- Target Calls (setting up and viewing reports).
- Content statistics.
- Creating and configuring tags and accessing their codes.
- Creating and editing goals.
- Adding and removing representatives.
When viewing statistics, you can use the standard report settings, but not create segments. Only segments that were set by the service or previously saved are available.
The app syncs with the web interface.
Available for all iOS devices (iPhone, iPod Touch, iPad) starting from version 9.3.
Available for all Android phones and tablets starting from version 4.1.
Read more about Yandex.Metrica in Help.