How to evaluate performance
You can view ad campaign reports after your ads start displaying. You can evaluate campaign performance by regularly reviewing statistics.
Which metrics to track
For indoor advertising, it is important to evaluate reach.
- Opportunity to see (OTS)
- Number of exposures to your ad message.
- Served impression
- One ad display on the screen. Several people can usually see an ad at the same time, so one served impression usually corresponds to multiple OTS.
- The number of unique users who viewed the ad.
How to create a report
Click the View statistics link on the display campaign page. In the Report wizard, create a report with the following parameters:
- Choose “For selected period”.
- To view statistics for individual screens, select the Name of ad platform (detailed) cross-section. Select the Gender and Age cross-sections.
- Served impressions
- Total expenditure
In the report, you will see:
- What media coverage you are getting from advertising in gender and age cross-sections.
- Advertising surfaces producing the highest reach.
How to make decisions based on statistics
- How to increase the number of served impressions
- If the campaign wins too few auctions for served impressions, you can raise the bid per thousand OTS (for a manual strategy) or limit your average OTS (for an automatic strategy).
- How to work with coverage
Statistics on advertising surfaces help you identify the areas frequented by your target audience. Disable screens that have insufficient reach or adjust your serving schedule. Use the forecast in an ad group to select and enable the screens with the highest reach.