You can review statistics, make data-based decisions, and make changes immediately on the campaign page.
In the mobile view of the campaign list, only basic indicators are displayed, depending on the campaign type and strategy. You can view detailed statistics on the campaign page. To open the desktop version on a mobile device, tap your avatar in the upper-right corner and select Desktop version.
Where are all the features I'm used to?
- Bid management
Find the campaign in the list and click Go.
- Shared bid for a campaign
For campaigns with manual bid management, click and go to Bid Wizard.
- Statistics for all campaigns
Look for it in the side menu.
- Registered representatives
In the side menu, click.
- I only see some of my campaigns. Where are the others?
- Check up filters. Yandex Direct shows pay-per-click campaigns and pay-per-impression campaigns separately. To see the archived campaigns, change the status filter: instead of “All non-archived” select “All campaigns” or “Archived”.
- Where are the links that used to be at the bottom of the page?
The links that were at the bottom of the page moved to the left menu:
- Feeds, retargeting lists, and mobile apps are in the Library.
Operations with XLS/XLSX files, Changelog, Keyword Planner are in Tools.
- Screen is cluttered
On the top right, click and select the columns you need.
In the new interface, all data for your campaigns, groups, and ads is shown in the same window. See the main elements below.
Quick access to statistics, information about representatives, all tools and additional materials for ad campaigns in the library.
All the necessary and important indicators are shown on the same page.
Search and filter
You can quickly find all ads with a specific word, even those that relate to different groups or campaigns, or find all campaigns with a certain number of clicks. For example, in the filter under the Ads tab, select to only show ads with images.
To see display campaigns, instead of CPC campaigns select Pay-per-impression campaigns.
You can switch between objects: campaigns, groups, ads, and keywords. First mark the campaigns you need and then go to the appropriate tab, such as Groups. It will only contain groups in the selected campaigns.
Similarly, you can immediately switch from campaigns to ads or from a group to keywords and back.
Customize the table layout
You can add or remove columns with the data on the pages of campaigns, ad groups, ads, and keywords. Click and select the indicators you need. To change the order of data, move the indicator to the desired location.
Actions are useful if you need to perform some operations with the selected objects: change their status, go to Report Wizard, or use Bid Wizard.
Actions with campaigns
- How to create a campaign
- In the side menu, click .
- How to mark campaigns as important
Select the desired campaigns in the list, then click.
To view the list of important campaigns, open the filter by campaign status and choose Most important only.
- How do I submit for moderation, start, or stop a campaign
Click next to the campaign and select the desired action: submit for moderation, start, stop, delete, archive, unarchive, export to XLS/XLSX.
- How to launch or submit multiple campaigns for moderation
- To stop, start, submit for moderation, copy, delete, archive, unarchive, add or remove multiple campaigns from most important: first select the campaigns in the list, then click Action and select the action.
- How to set up a daily budget for a campaign
- Select the campaign and enter the amount in the Budget column.
- How to view and change campaign settings
- To the left of the campaign, click . In the menu that opens, select Edit.
- How to see a list of all ad groups or ads in a campaign
- Select the desired campaigns and click Groups or Ads in the menu above the list of campaigns.
- How to see a list of all targeting criteria
- Select the desired campaigns and click in the menu above the table: Bids and keywords, Feed filters, Retargeting & Audiences or User profiles.
- How to track metrics on the campaign page
Create your own table with campaign data:
Add or remove columns using the menu. To rearrange the columns, move the indicator to the desired location.
Add statistics for goals to the data (if they are configured in Yandex Metrica). To do this, go to the menuand choose the goals you need.
To select the period for which statistics are needed, click the Statistics for <n> campaigns button at the bottom.
- How to open Report Wizard
- If you need more detailed analysis, go to Report Wizard:
- For a single campaign, click next to it and choose Statistics in the menu.
For multiple campaigns, select them and click.
- For all campaigns: in the side menu select.
Learn more about Report Wizard here.
Payment and setting up a shared account
- How to top up the account
Click Top up under the username. In the window that opens, specify the payment amount, select the method, and click Issue invoice.
Learn more about payment methods
- How to open shared account settings
Click Top up under the username. In the window that opens, click Go to settings.
Learn more about shared accounts
- How to view and change the average daily budget
Click Top up under the username. In the window that opens, the Average daily budget section shows the current limit. To adjust it, click Change. Into the Shared account window, under Average daily budget, click Configure and set the limit.
Learn more about the average daily budget
The keyword planner helps you expand the set of keywords and negative keywords for your ad group by using Yandex search query statistics from the wordstat.yandex.ru service.
To select keywords, click Add., select the campaign and ad group, and click
Learn more about the Keyword planner.
Find and replace
The find and replace tool lets you quickly edit multiple keywords in different campaigns and groups at once (for example, fix a typo).
To make a replacement, go to the Bids and keywords tab and click the Find and replace button at the bottom.
Learn more about find and replace.
You can quickly set bids in search results and ad networks:
- For the entire campaign.
- For a large number of keywords, even if they belong to different campaigns or ad groups.
- For the entire campaign.
Select a campaign and click Bid Wizard at the bottom.
- For keywords
Select the campaigns and ad groups. On the Bids and keywords page, select keywords and click Bid Wizard.
Learn more about setting bids.
Recommendations suggest how you can adjust campaigns in order to get more clicks and conversions. Yandex Direct will analyze your campaign data and provide personalized tips for how to improve the campaign's performance. Follow the recommendations and monitor the results.
To see recommendations from Yandex Direct, go to the Recommendations section in the menu. Learn more about recommendations.