How to use video extensions
You can only add a video extension to Text & Image Ads that are part of Text & Image Ad type campaigns. Learn more about video extensions in the Help for Yandex.Direct.
You can use the ID of a video extension to add it to multiple ads at once, even to those that belong to different ad groups or campaigns. A video extension and a ad must belong to the same username (advertiser).
Find out the video extension ID
- In the Yandex.Direct web interface, open the ad group edit page. Go to the Video field and choose “Select from previously added” in the drop-down list.
- In the Ad Builder window, enter the My creatives tab and turn off the Show only creatives linked to ads option, if necessary.
- Hover on the creative, click , and select Parameters in the menu.
- Copy the ID.
Add a video extension to ads
- On the Campaigns tab, select a single campaign or multiple campaigns.
- On the Ad groups tab, select one or more ad groups.
- On the Ads tab, select one or more ads where you want to add or replace a video extension.
- In the Editing section in the Inspector, enter the extension ID in the Video field.
- Press Ctrl + S (Cmd ⌘ + S on MacOS) or click the Save button at the bottom of Inspector.