How to use vCards
In Direct Commander, you can add, replace, edit, or delete a vCard from several ads at once, even from those belonging to different ad groups or campaigns.
Tip. Before making any changes, download up-to-date campaign data from the server.
To manage vCards:
- On the Campaigns tab, select a single campaign or multiple campaigns.
- On the Ad groups tab, select one or multiple ad groups.
- On the Ads tab, select one or more ads where you want to add, edit, or delete a vCard.
- Click the vCard field in the Inspector.
- In the vCard window, complete an action:
- To copy a vCard from another ad into all selected ads, click Select vCard in the left corner of the window.
- To create an identical vCard for all selected ads, fill in the vCard fields.
- To remove vCards from all the selected ads, click Remove from the selected ads.
- When you have finished your operations with vCards, click Apply in the vCard window.
Restriction. Currently Commander can't set an identical vCard at the campaign level or specify a metro station in the vCard.