Use the Tableau to get to your favorite sites in one tap. The Tableau opens when you open a new tab.
Sites are automatically added to and removed from the Tableau based on how often you visit them. You can also pin sites that you frequent to your Tableau.
Add a website to Tableau
- Go to the site.
- Tap .
You can pin, unpin, move, or remove sites on the Tableau:
- Tap the icon to the right of the tabs.
- Tap and hold any site on the Tableau.
- Perform the desired action:
- To pin a site, tap .
- To unpin a site, tap .
- To remove a site, tap .
- To move a site on the Tableau, drag it to the spot you want.
- Tap Ready under the Tableau.
The Tableau is generated on each of your various devices individually. This is to make it more convenient if you frequent different sites depending on which device you're using. If you have enabled Tableau syncing:
- When you open the browser for the first time on your tablet, the Tableau will populate with sites based on your synced data.
- On your computer, you can view a list of sites that have been added to your Tableau on various devices.
To disable Tableau syncing:
- Tap .
- Tap Syncing.
- Disable the Tableau option.
If you disable syncing, then you will not be able to use your computer to view the list of sites on your tablet Tableau.