Open a page on a new tab
- Tap and hold the page link.
- In the context menu, tap:
- Open in new tab to go to the link on a new tab.
- Open in background to open the link on a new tab but stay on the current tab.
Close all tabs
By default, when you close the browser, all the tabs are also closed. To turn off this feature:
- Tap .
- Go to Advanced.
- Turn off the Close tabs when exiting the browser option.
If you want to close all the tabs manually, tap .
Tabs on various devices
Tabs open on various synced devices (computers, tablets, smartphones) are displayed after browser syncing.
- View tabs left open on other devices
- Tap the icon to the right of the tabs.
- To the left of the Tableau, tap .
- Open the appropriate section: Computer, Tablet or Phone.
- Tap the line with the desired tab.