Adding a website to your phone's home screen
You can go to your favorite website by tapping the website icon on the home screen of your smartphone. The site opens on a new tab.
Attention. Tapping the site's shortcut icon always opens the site in Yandex.Browser (regardless of what your default browser is).
Add a website shortcut icon
- Tap the icon (if there is no icon, tap the menu button on the smartphone).
- Tap Add to home screen in the menu.
- Tap Add in the window that appears.
Delete a website shortcut icon
- Tap and hold the shortcut icon.
- Drag the icon to the "Remove" option and release.
Note. Website shortcut icons are not removed when you uninstall Yandex.Browser.