Importing history and bookmarks
Data can currently be imported from Google Chrome and the Android system browser. The list of browsers will be expanded in the future.
Automatic settings import
During installation, mobile Yandex.Browser offers to transfer your settings from the browser that was previously set as the default browser.
The following data is imported:
- browsing history
- passwords and autofill data (encrypted)
Manually importing history and bookmarks
- Tap (if you don't see the icon, press the menu button on your smartphone).
- Choose Settings.
- Go to the Import bookmarks and history section.
- Select the browser to import data from.
- By default, both bookmarks and history are imported. If you don't want to import bookmarks or history, deselect the corresponding option.
- Tap Import data.