Yandex.XML Service License
Previous version of the document: https://yandex.com.tr/legal/xml/29072013/
All matters not regulated in this License shall be subject to the provisions of:
License to use Yandex Search Engine (https://yandex.com.tr/legal/termsofuse/),
User Agreement for Yandex Services (https://yandex.com.tr/legal/rules/),
which are binding while using the Service.
The relationships between Yandex and the Service User shall be governed by the legislation of the Russian Federation.
To send XML requests and gain access to search results on such XML requests at https://yandex.com.tr/search/xml the following conditions shall be complied with:
1. Limitation on the number of requests. Users who have verified their telephone number (https://yandex.com/support/passport/authorization/phone.xml) are allowed to send a maximum of 1,000 XML requests per day. Users who have not verified their telephone number are allowed to send a maximum of ten XML requests per day. The limitation on the number of requests may be extended up to 10,000 XML requests per day, provided that the Service is integrated in the web-site of the Service User and all the conditions of the License are met.
2. IP address registration. XML requests shall be sent from (a) registered IP address(-es) only. IP address registration shall be carried out by the User at its option, upon its authorization at the Yandex website under its username and password IP address registration may be canceled without notice to the User, if the latter does not send at least one request from its IP address within 90 days.
3. Using XML search. Sending XML requests and using XML search results is allowed only for the purpose of their use at the User’s website, in particular for search service establishing. XML search results may be displayed in any design. It is prohibited to re-order the search results.
4. Change of settings prohibition. Any usage of automatic or semiautomatic solutions, designed to change browser default search engine settings and/or browser default home page settings in favor of a page, that uses Yandex.XML or redirects to a page, that uses Yandex.XML, is prohibited. An automatic or semiautomatic solution is any solution, that is not assuming an act of manual change of the mentioned settings by a browser user.
5. Link to Yandex. When using XML search at the User’s website(s) by displaying (posting) the results, the Yandex technology shall be referred to by posting of the Yandex graphic logo, being a link to http://www.yandex.com.tr and the text “NNN pages found”, indicating the number of web pages found, at the top of the page presenting the search results (just above the search result box). Samples of logos allowed for use and the rules for making up the above text are specified at “Presentation of Results” page (https://tech.yandex.com.tr/xml/doc/dg/concepts/design-requirements-docpage/).
for white background
for black background
for red background
6. Search results. Yandex does not guarantee the exact match of search results obtained by using the Yandex XML Service to those obtained by using the Yandex Search Engine (http://www.yandex.com.tr)
7. Search advertising. Yandex has the right to amend this License at any time so as the Service User will have to place advertising materials provided by Yandex or its affiliates within the pages of its web-site that contain search results obtained through the Yandex XML Service on the terms and conditions offered by Yandex or its affiliate. In such instance if the User doesn’t agree to place advertising materials provided by Yandex or its affiliates on its web-site, Yandex shall have the right to limit use of the Service by the User.
9. Amendments to the License. This License may be amended by Yandex unilaterally. Notice to users on amendments made to the present License shall be posted at: https://yandex.com.tr/legal/xml/. The above amendments to the license agreement shall be effective upon their posting, unless otherwise stipulated by a correspondent publication.
Automated requests to the Yandex Search Engine made by any other means shall be prohibited, unless pre-approved by Yandex.
Specifications and recommendations on the use of the Service (https://tech.yandex.com.tr/xml/doc/dg/concepts/about-docpage/)
The Service is provided by Yandex “as is”. Yandex cannot guarantee that the Service corresponds with the goals and expectations of users, as well as its uninterrupted and error-free operation. Yandex shall not be deemed liable for or cover any damage, either direct or indirect, incurred by the Service User or third parties in the course of using of or due to the inability to use the Service.