Business Development Manager (Tel Aviv)
Yango Israel is looking for a Business Development Manager to join our Business Solutions team. As a BDM, you will manage a pipeline of B2B customers to achieve company objectives in the Israeli market. You will need to source prospects, convert inbound leads into opportunities, leverage existing relationships, proceed with deals through the sales funnel, and onboard new customers.
- * a demonstrated track record in B2B sales and customer relationship management;
- * strong verbal and written communication skills in Hebrew;
- * strong business development skills;
- * experience using PowerPoint and Excel.
- * background as an outbound sales development representative;
- * a history of exceeding KPIs as a business development representative;
- * experience in enterprise sales;
- * fluent verbal and written Russian or English;
- * familiarity with MAAS or SAAS sales.
- * own the entire sales funnel, from market research to closed-won and ongoing account management;
- * exceed monthly targets for rides and revenue;
- * outreach to prospects and pitch our product;
- * be a customer advocate across the Yango teams;
- * collect and deliver customer feedback at any stage of adoption;
- * develop and implement strategies for portfolio growth.
- * candidates should be comfortable working in a start-up environment, which means they need to be self-driven and flexible in their thinking. This could be an excellent opportunity for entering high-tech sales.