Yandex Academic Supervision Program
Yandex Research invites students seeking to pursue academic research in Computer Science to take part in its academic supervision program. This is a unique opportunity to perform world-class practical and theoretical research under the guidance of experienced scientists. Participants will be able to publish their research results at top-tier international conferences on machine learning, computer vision, natural language processing, and other topics.
If you are interested in machine learning and algorithms, follow the latest articles (from ICML, NeurIPS, ICLR, CVPR, ACL, KDD, ICCV, ECCV, EMNLP and other conferences) and believe in yourself as a beginning researcher, we will be happy to talk. We will be setting challenging tasks, providing academic supervision and listening to your ideas with attention. We are located in a comfortable office near Park Kultury metro station.
For MIPT and HSE students, participation in the Yandex Academic Supervision Program can count as a thesis.
Participation in the program requires 15 to 30 hours per week over the course of one year. Participation in the program is on a paid basis.
- development of new technologies;
- conducting experiments to verify your scientific hypotheses;
- writing articles describing new results;
- presenting your results at top-tier international conferences.
- technical education with a strong background in mathematics and algorithms (Bachelor's degree or senior students);
- programming skills in Python or C ++ sufficient to conduct experiments;
- interest in regularly reading and analyzing scientific publications;
- desire to pursue a scientific career.