Yango Center Manager (Finland, Helsinki)
Yango is a leading online ride-hailing service. It automatically identifies the customer's location and sends them the nearest taxi from one of its many partner taxi companies. We operate in 18 countries spanning from the EU to Asia, the Middle East, and Africa and are quickly expanding to other markets worldwide.
We’re looking for a Manager at the Yango center in Finland. If you’re organized and efficient, have strong verbal communication skills, and are comfortable spending a lot of time on the phone, this is the opportunity for you.
- Support taxi drivers by phone (call them daily, answer their questions, and motivate them to do the maximum amount of work in the shortest possible time);
- Administer the incoming flow of drivers at the regional Yango center;
- Provide guidance for drivers as they use the driver app (installation, setup, getting started);
- Help drivers solve problems (use administration systems and contact technical support when necessary);
- Manage office needs (order consumables and office supplies).
- High stress tolerance;
- Flexibility and a willingness to work in a rapidly changing environment;
- Fluent Finnish and English;
- Discipline and self-control;
- Working knowledge of Excel, Word, and PowerPoint;
- Familiarity with office equipment (printers, scanners);
- Knowledge of Arabic (preferred).