Yango Center Manager (Norway)
Yango is a leading service for booking taxis online. The service automatically identifies the customer's location and sends them the nearest taxi from one of the many taxi companies that partner with us. We operate in Moscow, Minsk, St. Petersburg, Yerevan, Tbilisi, Almaty and many other cities. We are looking for a coordinator at the Yango center in Norway. If you are organized and efficient, good at verbal communication and comfortable spending a lot of time on the phone, this is a great opportunity.
- support taxi drivers by phone (call the drivers daily, answer their questions and motivate them to do the maximum possible amount of work in the shortest possible time);
- handle administration of the incoming flow of drivers in the regional Yango center;
- provide guidance for drivers with the driver app (installation, setup, getting started);
- help drivers solve problems (use administration systems and contact technical support when necessary);
- manage office needs (order consumables and office supplies).
- flexibility and willingness to work in rapidly changing conditions;
- fluent Norwegian and English;
- high tolerance for stressful situations (important!);
- discipline and self-control;
- working knowledge of Excel, Word, and PowerPoint;
- confidence using office equipment (printers, scanners).