Yango Center Manager (Israel)
Yango is one of the leading online taxi services providing taxi bookings. Cooperating with many taxi companies, the service automatically identifies the location of the customer and sends them the nearest taxi. The service operates in Moscow, Minsk, St. Petersburg, Yerevan, Tbilisi, Almaty and many other cities. We are looking for a manager in a Yango center. We need an efficient employee who is not afraid of phone conversations and is ready for large amount of work involving phone communication.
- taxi driver support by phone (calling the drivers daily, answering their questions and motivating them to a maximum possible amount of work in the shortest possible time);
- administration of the incoming flow of drivers in the regional Yango center;
- guidance of drivers in working with the driver application program (installation, configuration, first steps);
- answering the drivers’ questions (using administration systems and summoning technical support when necessary);
- office management (ordering consumables and office supplies);
- support of the learning process.
- willingness and ability to work in conditions of rapid change;
- fluent Hebrew and Russian;
- stress tolerance (important!);
- discipline and self-control;
- knowledge of Excel, Word, and PowerPoint;
- ability to use office equipment (printers, scanners).