Supply control manager
In this role, you will be responsible for finding and monitoring a supplier for Yandex.TV.
- manage ODMs to ensure material and production readiness for new product development;
- track materials to provide access to their status and handle material shortages escalated from ODMs;
- manage supply chain flexibility against demand fluctuation to guarantee timely shipments;
- design solutions to eliminate material shortages and surpluses throughout the product life cycle in an effort to reduce potential cost and exposure;
- boost new supply base operational capabilities to support the cost and sourcing strategy;
- work cross-functionally with other organizations, building strong relationships within Yandex;
- up to 30% travel, mostly local.
- open cell procurement experience (preferred);
- bachelor's degree or higher;
- excellent verbal and written communication skills in both Mandarin and English;
- 8+ years of experience in supply chain organization for the consumer electronics industry;
- in-depth knowledge of the electronic component industry;
- ability to prioritize effectively, managing multiple and shifting priorities.
- CPSM certification;
- knowledge of consumer electronics products, components, and manufacturing processes;
- strong attention to detail and hands-on approach.