Senior Crowd Solutions Architect
Crowd Solutions Architect is a new profession in the world of data science.
Toloka is one of the world's largest crowdsourcing platforms for collecting and labeling large amounts of data for machine learning projects, ultimately solving a variety of problems for businesses. The data labeled on the platform is used to drive computer vision, speech recognition, search algorithms, recommendation systems, and more. Toloka is a key tool for major IT companies worldwide.
We see data labeling as an engineering job—a structured and scalable process—which is why we build and automate pipelines capable of outputting millions of high-quality labels every day, all without being affected by human error.
We are looking for someone who knows how to build effective planning processes, motivate the team, and make business goals converge.
- manage a distributed international team of Crowd Solutions Architects and drive team performance;
- unify team approaches to planning and processes;
- support the team’s professional growth through training and team-wide communication;
- build effective partnerships with related teams and business customers.
- comfortable speaking and writing English at an advanced level;
- experienced in managing a distributed team;
- willing to become a crowdsourcing expert and share your expertise with others;
- confident in your communication skills;
- a systems thinker with strong analytical skills;
- results-driven and capable of multitasking;
- educated in a technical field;
- well-versed in data science and fluent in the language used by ML engineers and analysts.
- experience with Toloka or similar platforms as a customer or worker;
- experience working with international projects.