Self-Driving Cars Administrator (Israel)
If you are proactive, attentive to detail, and have certain administrative or purchasing experience or are much willing to acquire it, we are happy to invite you to become part of our self-driving project as an administrator.
- self-reliant, stress-resistant and able to put your priorities efficiently;
- responsible and able to meet tight deadlines;
- a team player and result-oriented;
- a good negotiator;
- proactive and positive-minded;
- Israel-based, native in Hebrew, fluent in English and Russian.
- assist to buy required car equipment, mechanical tools, electronic components and materials in accordance with the technical requirements provided by the team and company regulations and budget;
- assist to arrange various internal and external project events (conference participation, demo rides, team building activities, etc.);
- manage project facilities in terms of dealing with the landlord upon request, paying monthly rent & utilities, coordinate cleaning, ordering stationery and light meals when required;
- take care of the project documents workflow in terms of speeding up the process of bills and contracts review, approval within the internal workflow system, OEBS, and payment in time;
- arrange the documents delivery and coordination between HQ in Moscow and local office in Israel upon request;
- interact with other company departments in order to solve various administrative and organization tasks;
- provide written and oral translations in Hebrew upon request (small-scope, 1-3 pages);
- perform other administrative & organization tasks upon manager’s request.