Sales and Business Development Manager (Latvia)
Yandex is a tech company that builds smart products and services powered by machine learning. Our goal is to help consumers and businesses better navigate the online and offline world. Since 1997, we have delivered world-class, locally relevant search and information services.
Additionally, we have developed market-leading and on-demand transportation services, navigation products, and other mobile applications for millions of consumers across the globe. Yandex, which has over 20 offices worldwide, has been listed on the NASDAQ since 2011. We are looking for a Sales and Business Development Manager for our International Sales department in Latvia to lead sales, onboarding, and relationship management for Latvia-based customers. To succeed in this role, you will need to build and execute strategies to bring in new customers, including prospecting, relationship development, product presentation, contract negotiations, and closing. You will also be responsible for supervising account management and service delivery after closing.
Your leadership qualities will help you reach goals by working constructively with internal stakeholders and customers.
- Maintain a proactive approach while creating outreach strategies for new lead generation methods;
- Support senior sales teams for outbound strategies and lead generation efforts;
- Be the first point of contact for new business prospects and determine the next steps for each prospect moving forward;
- Be the contact person for clients needing support and during onboarding;
- Lead projects to maximum success.
- Flawless communication skills, both written and oral;
- Demonstrated ability to work solo and as a productive team member, making outbound calls every day;
- A strong work ethic with an eagerness to learn and make new connections with prospects;
- Experience using LinkedIn Sales Navigator or other similar prospecting tools while keeping track of dead-end leads;
- A passion for closing deals using complex market research and focusing on continued learning and improvement.