Sales Manager (Europe)
We are looking for a manager with over three years of sales experience. The Sales Manager will be responsible for driving sales in the European market and leading a virtual team to oversee sales achievements for Yandex.Direct services.
- track performance of assigned Large Enterprise accounts in order to meet quotas, including for focused products;
- develop client strategies for digital marketing with clearly defined metrics and a strategic plan per quarter and year (including strategy articulation, strategic initiatives, and expected financial returns), as well as align the Yandex strategy with client business priorities;
- discuss and influence budget allocation of customers;
- lead a Yandex virtual account team (made up of Technical Sales Professionals, product managers, media planners, marketing specialists, and executives) and establish a regular rhythm of business;
- develop and maintain the Large Enterprise account plan with the virtual account team;
- build client contact maps: identify key stakeholders, then build and maintain C-level relationships to become a trusted advisor in digital marketing;
- take ownership of the rhythm of business with clients: arrange quarterly business reviews (QBRs), regular meetings, and joint planning (including marketing events);
- regularly update CRM data to keep information relevant, including the opportunity management module (when implemented);
- collaborate closely with Technical Sales Professionals and provide guidance and mentoring;
- take responsibility for performance of an entire industry across the European region.
- experience in professional client relationship management;
- a background in advertising or digital marketing;
- a persuasive and confident approach to creative projects;
- fundamental knowledge of online advertising platforms (Yandex.Direct, Google Ads, Facebook Ads and others);
- excellent written and verbal communication skills in English (Russian is a big plus).
- this is an office-based role (remote work is possible) and you will spend time in meetings and briefings, as well as remaining in close contact with key clients. This position requires travel approximately 30% of the time. Although your commitment will tend to be standard office hours, deadlines or the demands of a client may see you working early or late to ensure continued success.