Product delivery managers oversee the end-to-end implementation of product delivery projects: from the requirement and scoping phases with internal and/or external stakeholders, up and through the delivery, baby sitting, and closure of the project. As a member of the product team, you will gather functional and business requirements from all parties involved and work with technical analysts to translate these requirements into technical configurations.
- timely deliveries;
- orchestrating stakeholders;
- identifying, communicating, and raising flags to remove blocks; and
- ensuring the integrity of the end product to deliver the full set of functions that were agreed on.
You will manage a portfolio of multiple concurrent product delivery projects (primarily, but not limited to, digital monetization products and services) and collaborate with analysts and internal stakeholders (including sales, marketing, legal, and content teams) to frame the optimal solution. You will advocate for the usability of the Yandex Geo Services product portfolio while aiming to improve user experience of monetized business services for commercial customers. The ideal candidate is a real team player who enjoys collaborating on projects and excels in a group environment to ensure projects are implemented according to the users' and customers' expectations and best practices.
- a bachelor’s degree in engineering with project management certifications or an IT-related engineering degree;
- minimum 3 years of experience as a project manager in digital technology, telecommunications, or another relevant sector;
- experience with project management methodologies (such as Prince2 or Agile) and internal/external customer-facing situations in a corporate environment (integrator companies are a plus);
- fluency in English (at least C1 proficiency), knowledge of Russian a major plus.
- prepare, plan, monitor, and report on product projects in detail, deliver on time and according to the agreed scope and quality;
- direct and coordinate the activities of the project teams;
- engage in collaborative communication with stakeholders;
- ensure the project progresses smoothly from project initiation to closure;
- ensure user/customer satisfaction by providing comprehensive project plans, be a reliable partner by managing expectations, communicating in a clear manner, and delivering projects according to the specifications set forth in the plan and by the customer;
- Tasks & key responsibilities:
- gather requirements, write and validate specifications;
- define and validate project plans (resources, planning, deliverables, milestones);
- make sure the governance structure is established and properly communicated to all parties involved;
- ensure the necessary resources are available at the right time in order to deliver projects within the expected timeframe and quality standards:
- operate project governance: Set up and participate in stakeholder meetings to provide project updates and best practices;
- form and enable the steering committee: Escalate to the project steering committee in case the timeline, budget, or quality can't be met. Offer alternative solutions and close any gaps between expectations and the project plan;
- direct the project and manage customer’s expectations;
- ensure planning is respected;
- ensure quality of deliverables;
- сommunicate with stakeholders involved to ensure they are informed about project progress in a timely manner;
- execute quality controls.
- strong communication skills: Can understand stakeholders’ requests in reference to different fields (including business, technical, and non-technical), manage expectations, and convey complex technical problems;
- works well under pressure;
- very well organized and understands how to set and stick to priorities.
- is a supportive team player and takes ownership and initiative to ensure the success of projects;
- is self-motivated, enthusiastic, and passionate about new technologies;
- welcomes and applies constructive criticism from others;
- thinks outside the box and demonstrates creativity;
- is driven to deliver the agreed upon project;
- is ambitious to move forward despite setbacks, while seeing this as an opportunity to learn and grow.