Partner Manager (US and Canada)
The International Department of the Yandex Commercial Department is looking for a Partner Manager who will build, develop, and maintain long-term relationships with advertising agencies in a number of countries in US and Canada. The ideal manager is ready to dive into the business processes and tasks of agencies and their advertisers and offer viable solutions, while also seeking ways to expand development of the joint business and increase our company's share.
- build long-term trust-based relationships with foreign advertising agencies;
- help agencies resolve technical, financial, and legal issues by involving relevant Yandex divisions;
- recruit and engage the New advertising agencies, market development;
- train agencies and help them master our products;
- execute a sales plan and implement internal projects and tasks;
- increase Yandex's share and role in the agency's business.
- in-depth knowledge of the online advertising ecosystem and the processes used by advertising agencies;
- negotiation skills that you can apply at the level of decision makers;
- the ability to multitask and set priorities;
- public speaking skills;
- a desire to work as a team and share expertise;
- a track record that shows you are stress-resistant, independent, and result-oriented;
- advanced English and Russian skills (at least level C1), with bonus points for skills in other languages.
- work on a friendly and motivated team;
- complete interesting and challenging tasks;
- hold personal meetings with partners and organize training seminars and webinars;
- participate in conferences and industry events;
- receive training as a new employee and work with a personal mentor during the first year.