Partner Development Manager
The International Department of the Yandex Commercial Department is looking for a Partner Development Manager who will build, develop, and maintain long-term relationships with existing advertising agencies and recruit new agencies in various countries. The ideal manager is ready to drive channel development strategies, build motivation, and develop KPIs.
- build long-term trust-based relationships with foreign advertising agencies;
- help agencies resolve technical, financial, and legal issues by involving relevant Yandex divisions;
- train agencies and help them master our products;
- execute a sales plan and implement internal projects and tasks;
- increase Yandex's share and role in the agency's business;
- manage a virtual team.
- in-depth knowledge of the online advertising ecosystem and the processes used by advertising agencies;
- negotiation skills that you can apply at the level of decision makers;
- the ability to multitask and set priorities;
- public speaking skills;
- a desire to work on a team and share expertise;
- a track record that shows you are stress-resistant, independent, and result-oriented;
- advanced English and Russian skills (at least level C2), with bonus points for skills in other languages.
- work on a friendly and motivated team;
- tackle interesting and challenging tasks;
- hold personal meetings with partners and organize training seminars and webinars;
- participate in conferences and industry events;
- receive training as a new employee and work with a personal mentor during the first year.