Yandex Taxi is one of the leading ride-hailing services providing taxi bookings. As an aggregator that partners with multiple taxi companies, the service automatically detects the user's location and dispatches the nearest taxi. The service operates in Moscow, Minsk, St. Petersburg, Yerevan, Tbilisi, Almaty and many other cities. We are looking for a Legal Counsel in our Amsterdam office.
- qualifications to practice law in the Netherlands and 3 to 5 years of post-qualification experience with corporate/commercial practice at a law firm or as in-house legal counsel;
- fluent Dutch and English;
- experience with an IT company is a plus;
- excellent ability to persuade, communicate, influence, and negotiate;
- proven skills for collaboration and participation on a global legal team with versatile projects in various jurisdictions;
- permanent residence in the Netherlands and availability/willingness to travel.
- advise on corporate and commercial legal matters under Dutch law;
- ensure compliance with corporate procedures for Dutch legal entities, hold meetings for the board of directors and general shareholder meetings, supervise and maintain corporate legal records of Dutch legal entities within the group, including minutes and resolutions of the board of directors, certificates, and articles of association, as well as advise with respect to related issues;
- advise on intercompany relations and group legal structure;
- draft, negotiate and review all kinds of agreements for compliance with Dutch law, including in the course of acquisitions, investments, and disposals;
- manage the issuance and revocation of proxies;
- arrange for various notarizations, legalizations, apostilles, and requests for extracts from the trade registry;
- manage Dutch statutory filings;
- engage and manage outside counsel in the Netherlands and in other European jurisdictions.