Legal advisor (Tel Aviv)
Millions of users choose our ride-hailing service because it's fast, convenient, and affordable. In just a few years, we launched the service across hundreds of cities in 17 countries around the world under the Yandex.Taxi and Yango brands. We currently operate in Europe, Central Asia, Africa, and the Middle East, but we don't plan on stopping there. Yango Israel is seeking a dynamic and sharp Legal Advisor to support our services in Israel.
- advise on corporate and commercial legal matters under Israeli law;
- draft, negotiate and review all kinds of agreements;
- provide support for legal issues related to consumer protection, advertising and marketing matters.
- 1-2 years practicing law (including internship);
- experience with drafting and negotiating lease agreements (preferably in retail) and commercial agreements;
- familiarity with consumer protection, advertising and marketing matters;
- IT background or experience (preferred);
- experience in courts;
- fluent Russian with high proficiency in English and Hebrew.