Head of B2В Sales (Israel)
Yango is looking for a person to start up and lead its Israeli B2B division. You will have the opportunity to build everything from scratch and work in a startup atmosphere with the support of a big company.
- build B2B sales and customer success team with both in-office employees and remote staff;
- meet with and sell directly to key enterprise clients;
- build lead generation with external providers;
- exceed monthly targets for rides and revenue with the whole team;
- develop a robust pipeline and monitor it using the Company’s CRM system;
- demonstrate operational excellence in order to relentlessly and resourcefully meet objectives.
- at least 4 years extensive experience in B2B Sales in Israel – mandatory;
- experience throughout the whole sales process from lead generation to “closed-won” and ongoing account management;
- high negotiating capabilities;
- ability to manage outbound sales;
- proven ability to do outstanding presentations and pitches;
- experience building sales teams from scratch;
- working independently based on company OKRs;
- ability to adjust quickly to a changing environment;
- ability to plan ahead, a clear focus on ride targets;
- strong ”can do” approach.
A suitable candidate in addition to managerial skills must speak English, Hebrew, Russian.
This is an excellent opportunity for you to implement your experience and use your skills to grow with the business.
Interested candidates are welcome to send a CV.
The Company thanks all the interested applicants, however, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an interview.