General Manager (Israel)
Yango, an international mobile app for booking rides online (also known under Yandex.Taxi brand) which already operates in 17 countries spanning from EU to Asia, Middle East, and Africa, quickly expanding to other markets worldwide, is looking for an exceptional candidate to take on full responsibilities of the company’s executive manager in Israel.
We are now looking for a great candidate with flexible, entrepreneurial mindset possessing strong negotiation and analytical skills to head our operations in Israel. Some understanding of the IT business or start-up operations will be a strong advantage.
- address Yandex.Taxi’s strategic and operational challenges in this market;
- grow Yandex.Taxi business though partner acquisitions and sales;
- develop and maintain government relations;
- have full P&L responsibility;
- set up partnerships and manage relationships with drivers to get the supply side ready for the launch;
- explore business development opportunities (sponsorships, partnerships, and co-marketing promotions) to increase awareness and visibility of Yango in local communities;
- find, hire and manage a team to run the country.
A suitable candidate in addition to managerial skills must speak English, Hebrew (+Russian, Arabic would be an advantage).
This is an excellent opportunity for you to implement your experience and use your skills to grow with the business.
Interested candidates are welcome to send a CV. The Company thanks all the interested applicants, however, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an interview.