Administrative Manager (with Russian)
Yandex is a technology company that builds intelligent products and services powered by machine learning. Our goal is to help consumers and businesses better navigate the online and offline world. Since 1997, we have delivered world-class, locally relevant search and information services. We have additionally developed market-leading in-demand transportation services, navigation products, and other mobile applications for millions of consumers across the globe. Yandex, which has 34 offices worldwide, has been listed on NASDAQ since 2011.
In late 2016, Yandex established Yandex Self-Driving Cars Business Unit. Our goal is to develop autonomous driving technologies that can power the Yandex fleet and other automotive platforms. The Yandex Self-Driving team is be opening the newest office in Ann Arbor.
Yandex is seeking an Administrative Manage to operate all the questions and to help us with all the admin related matters in the city.
- support legal and accounting operations;
- plan, direct, supervise, and control the execution of all business, fiscal, and administrative functions for assigned projects;
- be accountable when providing status updates, ask for help, and immediately escalate issues and problems as necessary;
- represent the company to vendors and suppliers during project execution;
- monitor and report on the progress of all project activity, including significant milestones and problems that might affect cost or schedule;
- be able to get involved in processes as necessary in addition to managing;
- contribute to project planning from concept to completion;
- manage multiple and competing cross-functional projects/programs simultaneously;
- take meeting notes and create conference agendas as needed;
- help translate for and facilitate meetings, request commercial proposals from and communicate with suppliers regarding contract terms, search for suppliers of goods and services, draft texts, prepare Excel calculations, help organize meetings, and track deadlines for payments and important events.
- excellent written and verbal communication skills (English, Russian);
- experience leading and interacting with cross-functional teams;
- strong background in administration, secretarial support, or other fields of management;
- proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, Word, Outlook, PowerPoint);
- strong analytical skills and attention to detail;
- strong organizational, communication, and problem-solving skills;
- ability to prioritize and handle multiple assignments at the same time while meeting deadlines;
- ability to communicate effectively with a variety of constituent groups such as senior management, peers, and outside contacts.