Account Manager (Digital Marketing)
Yandex is a technology company that builds intelligent products and services powered by machine learning. Our goal is to help consumers and businesses better navigate the online and offline world. Since 1997, we have delivered world-class, locally relevant search and information services. By 2000, we became the largest search engine in Russia, a position we have held ever since.
In addition to helping consumers, Yandex provides solutions that help advertisers and companies grow their businesses in Russia and beyond. Yandex, which has 34 offices worldwide, has been listed on the NASDAQ since 2011.
The International Department of Yandex.Direct is looking for an Account Manager to support relationships with advertising agencies and direct clients from Israel.
- build long-term trust-based relationships with local advertising agencies and advertisers;
- educate clients and share the company’s best practices for specific industries;
- help clients resolve technical and financial issues;
- increase Yandex's ad share and role in the client's business;
- monitor and analyze client ad campaigns and proactively take initiative to improve results by offering clients data-driven business insights;
- efficiently manage, optimize and grow ad campaigns.
- experience in professional client relationship management;
- background in advertising or digital marketing;
- 2+ years of professional experience in the Ad-tech industry, preferably hands-on PPC campaign management on digital platforms (Yandex.Direct, Google Ads, Facebook Ads, Tiktok);
- basic Excel skills (Pivot Tables, Vlookup, Advanced Formulas);
- excellent written and verbal communication skills in Hebrew, Russian and English.
- in-depth knowledge of the online advertising ecosystem;
- negotiation skills that you can apply at the level of decision makers;
- the ability to multitask and set priorities;
- strong public speaking skills.
- help the biggest international companies advertise on the Russian market (110M Internet users);
- work on a friendly and motivated team;
- hold personal meetings with partners and organize training seminars and webinars;
- participate in conferences and industry events.