QA Engineer (Testing System Developer)
A successful candidate will be responsible for the development of a production testing system in our company. You will develop test procedures, as well as methods and tools for testing, verifying and certifying our smart electronic devices. You will perform design verification and validation of new equipment and create product compliance documentation. You will work closely with our Systems and RD Teams to troubleshoot production and manufacturing issues.
- develop, maintain and improve a comprehensive testing system for our products;
- arrange necessary lab and non-lab tests to verify the testing system; develop procedures and tools for testing, calibrating and verifying the testing system;
- perform failure analysis;
- engage in RD and DFM to ensure the testing system’s stability, reliability and efficiency;
- provide accurate documentation and measurement records of product parameters and process control performance;
- assist and train Equipment Testing Specialists and Assemblers in assembly, troubleshooting, and repairs.
- experience in developing testing instructions and procedures;
- analytical thinking and problem-solving skills;
- basic knowledge in electronics: analog, power, and digital;
- programming skills: Python, SQL, Bash;
- basic knowledge of Linux systems;
- basic knowledge of Android;
- good English communication skills;
- at least 2 years of work experience as a QA Engineer;
- work experience with enterprises in the PRC;
- at least 1 year of experience working in a top 500 company or a company with >=1M annual output.